|Страна, регион:||Украина, - /согласен на смену жительства/|
|Языки:||английский(SRW), чешский(Sr-), немецкий(-rw)|
Name: Taranenko Bogdan Pavlovich.
Date of birth: 25, December 1975.
Place of birth: Kyiv, Ukraine.
Martial Status: Single.
Home Address: 8, Rusanovskaya Ave., Apt. 29, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Home Telephone: 380 (44) 550-550-7.
Mobile Telephone: 8-068-322-66-98.
Driving license: KIA №068184 (since 1994).
General Secondary Education School No. 92, Kyiv, with a deep studing of English and Law.
Kyiv Taras Shevchenko University, Institute of International Relations, Department of International Law, with a Specialization of International Private Law.
Bachelor Degree in International Relations, - 1998.
Master Degree in International Law, - 1999.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Experienced in Corporate, Tax, Non-profit Organization, Real Estate, Labor, Securities and Tax Law.
Experienced in Public Relations.
Experienced in contacts with Government and Municipal Administrations.
Concern “Dendy”, Basketball Club «Kyiv-Basket» Kyiv, Ukraine
Public Relations Assistant Manager May-November 1995
Intelnews, Ukraine`s Leading English-Language News Agency Kyiv, Ukraine
Translator (Russian-English, Ukrainian-English) January-May 1996
Translating of political, economical, cultural, sports and other articles of the Agency`s journalists.
Shevchenko Didkovskiy & Partners Kyiv, Ukraine
Paralegal September 1997 – May 1998
Draft memoranda and advisory opinions, contracts, joint venture agreements, articles of incorporation, corporate and other legal documents. Conduct research, and, under supervision of partners, advise clients on corporate, non-profit organization, real estate, antimonopoly, labor, customs, securities, entertainment and tax law, as well as on commercial transactions, foreign investments and privatization matters.
First Investment Bank of Ukraine Kyiv, Ukraine
Deputy Chief of the legal department September 1998 – May 1999
1) the second issuance of the Bank;
2) draft contracts and advisory opinion;
3) advise staff and clients of the bank on banking, corporate, antimonopoly, labor, customs, securities and tax law, as well as on foreign investments and privatization matters and on the issues regarding loan granting;
4) all legal work of the bank.
First Investment Group Kyiv, Ukraine
Legal Counsel December 1998 – August 2000
1) registration of this company;
2) draft contracts;
3) legal documentation designed for commercial / noncommercial privatization contests;
4) heading legal work of investment department of the company.
Sakramed (law firm) Kyiv, Ukraine
Staff Attorney December 1999 – August 2000
1) registration of this company;
2) draft contracts, joint venture agreements, articles of incorporation, corporate and other legal documents;
3) conduct research, and advise clients on corporate, non-profit organization, real estate, antimonopoly, labor, customs, securities, entertainment and tax law;
4) registration of many companies.
Private legal practice Kyiv, Ukraine
Private entrepreneur February 2001 - …
Ukrainian - native
Russian - native
Czech - working
English - fluent
German – in the process of studying
Advanced PC User ( Microsoft Windows 2000, Word 2000, Power Point , Microsoft Outlook 2000, Outlook Express, Netscape Communicator 6, Internet Explorer 5.0./97, Fine Reader 6.0.Pro.)
Politics, Reading Literature, Sport Automobiles, Computers, Cooking , Music.
SPORTS: Soccer, Rally.
SUMMARY OF ABILITIES AND ATTITUDES
Easterner with western professional mentality.
Generalist with strategic way of thinking.
Self-starter and natural entrepreneur.
Self-sufficient, while team oriented.
Personal abilities: analytical thinking, hard working, aim-oriented, responsible, has
excellent inter-personal skills.
Great Britain (England, Scotland), Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Bulgaria, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Hungary, Russia, Belorussia.
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
|добавлено 2001-09-07||показано 1156 раз|