|Должность:||Head of Risk Management /Менеджеры/|
|Занятость:||Полный рабочий день(жесткий)|
Job description: the Head of Risk Management (RMH) is responsible for a bank-wide management of all kinds of banking risks including credit (clients, counterparts, insurance companies, etc.), market (portfolio and individual securities liquidity, price risk, portfolio diversification), treasury risks (bank liquidity, FX position, interest rate risk) and operational risk management (IT and ops. risks identification and management).
Risk management to be undertaken on both transaction level (evaluation of specific credit cases, transactions, securities, etc.) and portfolio level (development of relevant policies, portfolios risks monitoring and evaluation).
Part of the job is organization of a risk management process in the bank including drafting and commenting on relevant internal procedures, directing of middle-office operations, consultations to various departments on RM issues and some reporting to the Head Office. RMH is a voting member of all major standing committees in the bank.
RMH is managing a small department with qualified staff and has double subordination to a Chairman of the Ukrainian Bank and a Risk Director of the mother bank.
- Experience in risk management of three years and more. Preference will be given to a candidate having experience with Western or top Ukrainian bank, investment institution or big four consulting company,
- Expertise in risk management of individual deals and on a portfolio level, preference will be given to a candidate with strong credit risk analysis skills and some experience or proved skills in other areas,
- Higher education preferably in finance or accounting.
Strongly preferred, but not required:
- CFA or FRM degree (or CFA in progress),
- Management experience,
- Professional knowledge of English,
- MS Excel and Access advanced user,
- Statistical and quantitative analysis skills,
- Presentation and public speaking skills.
What we offer:
- competitive salary and possible annual bonus,
- challenging and diversified job,
- real responsibilities, policy development and decision making,
- high status of RM within organization,
- close interaction with the foreign Head Office,
- a dynamically developing bank,
- career prospective.
Please submit your CVs at RMH@bigmir.net as attached word file. No cover letter is required. List of people who may provide reference about experience and past performance of the candidate is an asset. Deadline for submission of CVs is March 25. All successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks after the deadline and invited for a several rounds of interviews.
All CVs will be treated confidentially; your employer will not be contacted without permission.
Вакансия добавлена 12.03.2004